[asterisk-ss7] Chan_ss7.so

Tim Danner tdanner at pacwest.com
Fri Apr 7 04:11:41 MST 2006

I would like to use this in the US, my problem is that I don't have much time to work independantly currently.  My issue really is that I need to see the different levels of SS7 be laid out like:
TCAP: local databse
SCCP: remote SS7 database
ISUP: Circuit info
MTP3: GateWay for services
In some Configuation file to interface with Asterisk.