[asterisk-speech-rec] Speech To Text on linux with asterisk

Kevin Bednar kevin.bednar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 14:53:06 CDT 2010

Roger,
 As an aside, if you're looking to use ASR with Asterisk then Lumenvox is
the way to go. Install was easy, they consistently update their software,
and the performance of it is great. Their support is responsive as well. I
am not tied to them in any way, other than being a satisfied customer and
user of 3 Lite ports for my production and development uses.

Kevin