[asterisk-speech-rec] Problem loading on Asterisk 1.6.2.2

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Thu Feb 18 11:45:59 CST 2010

	I am having a problem trying to load res_speech_lumenvox.so on Asterisk
1.6.2.2, every time I try to load it I get this:

Stuck thread detected:
'clsClientConnectionList()source/clsRequestClient.cpp'.  See full report
in ThreadTrackExceptions.txt
Stuck thread detected:
'clsClientConnectionDeadPool()include/clsRequestClient.h'.  See full
report in ThreadTrackExceptions.txt

	Here is the report: http://pastebin.com/m811890b

	Asterisk hangs there forever.  I am using CentOS 5.4 x86 with the
following packages from the Lumenvox.repo:

LumenVoxLicenseServer-9.2.200-1.el5
LumenVoxClient-9.2.200-1.el5
LumenVoxCore-9.2.200-1.el5
LumenVoxSRE-9.2.200-1.el5
asterisk-1.6.2-lumenvox-support-linux-i686-32bit-b25-engine9.1.tar.gz

	I checked the Lumenvox site but there is no newer connector for 9.2 so
I guess that could be the problem.  Is there a solution or workaround or
do we need to wait for a new connector?

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001