[asterisk-speech-rec] VERY simple speech recognition for Asterisk?

praveen kumar pbx.kumar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 14:40:54 CST 2010

Did you consider using hosted systems which will allow you to build
speech recognition systems? This will turn out cheaper.

If your requirement is pretty small - you can use www.invox.com. You
get a free DID and 50 mins of call forwarding each month.

If you want to use it with your asterisk, you can use SIP trunking too.

For deployed solutions, there are many solutions -
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/ASR