[asterisk-speech-rec] VERY simple speech recognition for Asterisk?

Eric Haddix eric at ehrichweiss.com
Tue Feb 16 10:19:42 CST 2010

Thanks for that link. I'd been trying to figure out how to get a license
for Lumenvox but their site doesn't even allow one to register an
account which drove me crazy today. $50 for a single license will
probably have to do since I don't have a whole lotta $$$ to spend on a
solution as simple as I actually require.

Thanks again

Eric