[asterisk-speech-rec] VERY simple speech recognition for Asterisk?

Eric Haddix eric at ehrichweiss.com
Mon Feb 15 16:58:54 CST 2010

I'm looking for an extremely simple voice/speech recognition system.

I don't even need the system to recognize the specific word, just that a
word or phrase has been spoken at a certain time. Yes, I know that using
DTMF would simplify what I'm doing but what I'm doing won't allow for
anything other than speech.

Is there a system that can be semi-easily setup that will allow me this?

I'm starting to look into Sphinx but it seems to be far more than what
I'm looking for.