[asterisk-speech-rec] support for vxml and abnf grammar

Adolphe Cher-Aime acheraime at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 08:04:23 CDT 2010

Hello ,
        If  you want to  develop standard  vxml  applications external of
the dial plan, i suggest you to use i6net VXI platform.
I use it to build a voice selfervice IVR with  speech rec and tts . You'll
need to purchase ASR  license, i6net  VXI* is a per port
licensing platform but you have one port  to test your app.

check it out @  www.i6net.com register to download the package corresponding
to your platform.

Regards.

On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 7:53 AM, nik600 <nik600 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Kevin.
>
> Many pages about asterisk and vxml refers about Inet6, but those pages
> on www.voip-info.org are not well updated and it seems that Inet6 is
> only the vxml platform, then you need both TTS and ASR components.
>
> I've read some mails about Asterisk and Lumenvox now, so i was looking
> for some user experience...isn't this the correct place to talk about
> speech and Asterisk?
>
> Sorry for the noise...
>
> On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 2:19 PM, Kevin P. Fleming <kpfleming at digium.com>
> wrote:
> > nik600 wrote:
> >> Dear all
> >>
> >> is not very clear for me what i have to use to integrate Asterisk with
> >> an external vxml application.
> >>
> >> I don't want to put my application into the dialplan, but i want to
> >> generate the vxml and grammar files on an external server and then
> >> process them using Asterisk and ... ( ? )
> >>
> >> Should i use Lumenvox?
> >>
> >> Can you provide me some examples?
> >
> > http://lmgtfy.com/?q=asterisk+vxml
> >
> > --
> > Kevin P. Fleming
> > Digium, Inc. | Director of Software Technologies
> > 445 Jan Davis Drive NW - Huntsville, AL 35806 - USA
> > skype: kpfleming | jabber: kfleming at digium.com
> > Check us out at www.digium.com & www.asterisk.org
> >
> > --
> >

> --
> nik600
> http://www.kumbe.it
>
> --

Adolphe CHER-AIME
Network Integrator
CCNA, CCNA VOICE, Global VSAT Forum Certified
(509) 3748-3875 / (509) 3449-4280