[asterisk-speech-rec] res_speech_lumenvox.so b24 hanging

Ian Plain ian at cyber-cottage.co.uk
Thu Jul 30 17:35:03 CDT 2009

Hi

Yep the symptoms match exactly,  only problem is teh loader.c is very
different to the one mentioned in the patch.
Lumenvox have gone very quite when I asked if this bridge was tested
with 1.4.26, Hopefully Steve Keller might be able to shed some light.

Ive lots of testing to do with Skypes sip service and Digiums skype
channel and am a little stuck

Ian