[asterisk-speech-rec] Help With Lumenvox

Giancarlo Rubio gianrubio at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 16:06:17 CDT 2008

2008/10/10 Stephen Keller <StephenKeller at lumenvox.com>

> If you wait 15 seconds -- the SpeechBackground timeout -- does it ever
> return?

No  , only timeout if i set the timeout replacing
exten => s,3,SpeechBackground(GP-DeliveryorTakeout)

exten => s,3,SpeechBackground(GP-DeliveryorTakeout|15)

> >> Are you able to run either of our two simple tests at
> http://www.lumenvox.com/help/speechEngineAsterisk/installation/testing-installation.htm?
>
> > The firs test ( make test) sucessfull run, but  lumenvox-asterisk test
> not work.
>
> Does the lumenvox-asterisk test, the [lumenvox-test] dialplan in the help
> file, exhibit exactly the same behavior?

Yes

Does it ever return?

No return. Wait infinitelly on the first execution

> One thing that can cause problems is if you speak IMMEDIATELY as soon as
> the prompt in SpeechBackground starts playing.

No i will wait 1-3 seconds to start speak and no result

You need to give the Speech Engine about 250-500 ms to initialize some

--
Giancarlo Rubio