[asterisk-speech-rec] Yes no example not working

LumenVox Support Support at LumenVox.com
Thu Sep 20 16:15:02 CDT 2007

Dylan,

You don't say which version of the connector bridge
(res_speech_lumenvox.so) you're using. But I can tell you that if you
just downloaded it from our site that you need to upgrade your Asterisk
to get it working. There have been several changes to the Asterisk
speech API since 1.4.3, and to use b17 or newer of the connector you'll
need 1.4.11 or newer.

My suggestion is to grab the latest release, build it, and then try
again.

Thanks,

Stephen Keller
LumenVox Support
P: 877-977-0707, just say "Support"
F: 858-707-7072
Support at LumenVox.com
www.LumenVox.com

Winner "Best Innovation in Speech Recognition"
AVIOS SpeechTEK Award

cts%2Flvasterisk%>
2FWelcome.htm&mgr=agm&project=lvasterisk&wnd=lvasterisk%7CLume
nVox&agt=wsm&refer=http%3A%2F%2Fsga%2Fsm%2Fsrc%2Fread_body.php%>
3Fmailbox%3DINBOX%26passed_id%3D2933%26startMessage%3D31&ctxid
=sm%2Fsrc%2Fread_body.php