[asterisk-speech-rec] Spawn extension (dial-by-name, s, 2) exited non-zero

Trevor Benson tbenson at a-1networks.com
Mon Oct 22 23:49:10 CDT 2007

> > Just purchased the Speech Started Kit from Digium direct.
> > Ill check back in once I resolve the license and module issues.
>
> Trevor,
>
> In case you don't see the e-mails you should get sent automatically, we
> have a fairly thorough walkthrough on installing this at
> http://help.lumenvox.com/?project=lvasterisk
>
> Feel free to let us know if you have any problems.

Well everything is up and running now that I loaded a license and installed the components.  Some non lumenvox examples seem strange since they error, but I think that's activating unloaded grammar, as my dial-by-name has that issue until I load grammar before activating.

Working great.  Cant wait to update a few things with it!

Trevor