[asterisk-speech-rec] Spawn extension (dial-by-name, s, 2) exited non-zero

Stephen Keller StephenKeller at LumenVox.com
Mon Oct 22 17:36:11 CDT 2007

> > I think you hit on it.  The only documentation I found just gives a
> > dialplan component, but not lumenvox.  I tried to track
> down whether
> > the built in apps required me to purchase lumenvox licenses
> or not.  I
> > think I am just missing the 'setup' of Speech Recognition steps.
>
> Just purchased the Speech Started Kit from Digium direct.
> Ill check back in once I resolve the license and module issues.

Trevor,

In case you don't see the e-mails you should get sent automatically, we
have a fairly thorough walkthrough on installing this at
http://help.lumenvox.com/?project=lvasterisk

Feel free to let us know if you have any problems.

Thanks,

Stephen Keller
LumenVox Support
P: 877-977-0707, just say "Support"
F: 858-707-7072
Support at LumenVox.com
www.LumenVox.com

Winner "Best Innovation in Speech Recognition"
AVIOS SpeechTEK Award