[asterisk-speech-rec] Lumenvox Response files relate to AsteriskCall Logs

Stephen Keller StephenKeller at LumenVox.com
Wed Oct 17 10:34:39 CDT 2007

> What do the different codes on the callsre filename represent?

I believe they are just GUIDs, determined in some way such that no two
should ever be duplicated. As far as I know (I'll check with the
programmers and respond if I'm wrong), there's no way to derive any real
information just based on the filename of the .callsre files.

Stephen Keller
LumenVox Support
P: 877-977-0707, just say "Support"
F: 858-707-7072
Support at LumenVox.com
www.LumenVox.com

Winner "Best Innovation in Speech Recognition"
AVIOS SpeechTEK Award