[asterisk-speech-rec] Pizza Demo Problems

Ed Holloway edh at field2base.com
Mon Mar 26 17:37:33 MST 2007

Chris,

I got it figured out thanks to you and Stephen @ Lumenvox!  Thank you
both!!

For others bumping into this, here is what I did that is different than
what the Readme.txt has.  Not sure if this is 'right' or not, but the
demo works for me all the way through now.

1)	Removed items from extenstions.conf:  include => custom-pizza
AND exten => s,1,Goto(custom-pizza,s,1)

2)	Added: "include => pizza"  to extensions_custom (Note: I had to
change it from custom-pizza that is in the docs)

3)	Changed my IVR to point to pizza,s,1 (Not custom-pizza).  This
could also be done to the main incoming extension as well but I use the
IVR to route things instead of just going straight to the demo.

Now, if they would only deliver that Large Pepperoni I am waiting on....
:-)