[asterisk-speech-rec] Phonetic Speller

balsemin76 at alice.it balsemin76 at alice.it
Tue Mar 20 01:12:43 MST 2007

Hi i have great problem to translate  this grammar in italian.
Yes good training.... i have only last question and sorry me if i'm writing to you directly.
I have to great problem with recognition italian number.
I have see your lumenvox docs... " Adding Foreign Words" and for espagnol and German. Your code work fine very fine.
But i have great problem  to build phonetic Italian number.... pls it's possibile have an example digit with italian phonetic example
  "{D W EY: due}":"2"       only this number "TWO" work for other number nothing i have great problem to transalte
UNO 1
TRE 3
QUATTRO 4
CINQUE 5
SEI 6
SETTE 7
OTTO 8
NOVE 9
DIECI 10
Pls can you help me?
Devis

#ABNF 1.0 UTF-8;
language en-US;
mode voice;

tag-format <lumenvox/1.0>;

root $Digits;

$Digit = (
  "{D W EY: due}":"2"       | WORK
  "{T R EY S: tre}":"3"         | DON'T WORK
  "{Q W AH TT R OW: quattro}":"4" | DON'T WORK
  "{Z EH K S: sechs}":"6"      | YOUR EXAMPLE WORK
  "{Z IY B EH N: sieben}":"7"  | YOUR EXAMPLE WORK
  "{AA K T: acht}":"8"         | YOUR EXAMPLE WORK
  "{N OY N: neun}":"9"         | YOUR EXAMPLE WORK
  "{N UW L: null}":"0" );YOUR EXAMPLE WORK

$Digits = ($Digit {$+=$$})<1-3>;