[asterisk-speech-rec] Licensing problems CRM:00171295

Stephen Keller StephenKeller at LumenVox.com
Mon Jun 18 12:26:29 CDT 2007

> I bought a single test license to try the speech recognition
> engine, I tried it and it worked fine. Then, I changed the
> hard drive to another machine and (obviously) it down't work.
> I looked at the LumenVox website but I couldn't find a way to
> change or "de-activate" my license, so I used the "emergency
> license" function. The problem I have is that I can't merge
> or install the license, I allways get an error message
> telling me to look at the log files.

Any time you have this sort of hardware failure, you should contact LumenVox technical support and we can assist you directly. Saúl, I will contact you off-list to assist you with your issue.

Thanks,

Stephen Keller
LumenVox Support
P: 877-977-0707, just say "Support"
F: 858-707-7072
Support at LumenVox.com
www.LumenVox.com

Winner "Best Innovation in Speech Recognition"
AVIOS SpeechTEK Award