[asterisk-speech-rec] Licensing problems

Saúl Ibarra saghul at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 12:04:27 CDT 2007

Hi all:

I bought a single test license to try the speech recognition engine, I
tried it and it worked fine. Then, I changed the hard drive to another
machine and (obviously) it down't work. I looked at the LumenVox
website but I couldn't find a way to change or "de-activate" my
license, so I used the "emergency license" function. The problem I
have is that I can't merge or install the license, I allways get an
error message telling me to look at the log files.

What should I do to activate my new license?

PS: I use CentOS4 if it matters...

--
Saúl -- "Some people say why, other just say, why not."