[asterisk-speech-rec] Pizza Demo Problems

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 08:37:00 MST 2007

Thanks for that info. I'm really just fooling around with this box,
it's a dual boot windows XP one so I suppose a little more RAM
wouldn't hurt. I'm used to having no problems at all on my production
server with 512 and a PIII-800Mhz but of course that's just asterisk,
nothing else, no X, no mysql, nada. Works great.

I guess memory is cheap enough these days :)