[asterisk-speech-rec] LumenVox

Trevor G. Hammonds trevor at concipient.net
Sun Jan 21 22:58:18 MST 2007

Steve,
All the environment variables are intact.  LVSRE_SERVER -console is running.
However, I am running the license server on another machine.  I am positive
this is not a license issue, as the CLI-based tests run fine.  I think this
has to do with the Asterisk connector or Asterisk itself.

		Sincerely,
		Trevor Hammonds