[asterisk-speech-rec] << Lumenvox Press Release >>

jeff quade jjq90 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 13 08:18:18 CDT 2007

Hey-I think about 6 weeks ago (June) there was a Lumenvox Press Release-- or at least an email to license owners-- that announced a new Speech Engine or Patch that IMPROVED (already pretty-good) RECOGNITION.I dont think the announcement was SPECIFICALLY asterisk related--- but Id like to follow up on it and cant find the doc in my inbox.Can someone please mail me the announcement? Or a link to the info,Thanks.Cheers.