[asterisk-speech-rec] New Voice Activity / Barge-in Parameters for use with LumenVox

Stephen Keller StephenKeller at LumenVox.com
Thu Aug 2 09:44:25 CDT 2007

Ian wrote:

> Is it possible for lumenvox to do an upgrade guide.
> I assume that as my installation is licenced I dont need to again ?
> All I need to do is do a yum install of the new licence server and
engine then patch the new asterisk
bridge ?

This is correct. Using yum update should work just fine.

I'll see about getting explicit upgrade instructions added to the
documentation.

Thanks,

Stephen Keller
LumenVox Support
P: 877-977-0707, just say "Support"
F: 858-707-7072
Support at LumenVox.com
www.LumenVox.com <http://www.lumenvox.com/>

 <http://www.lumenvox.com/>

Winner "Best Innovation in Speech Recognition"
AVIOS SpeechTEK Award