[asterisk-speech-rec] Lumenvox builtin grammar help

Joe Hosteny vze2fjw3 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 1 10:59:33 CDT 2007

Hi,

I can't seem to get any of Lumenvox's builtin grammars to work. I'm
sure I am doing something wrong since I have some custom grammars
working.

First, does the builtin grammar have to be explicitly loaded? Or can
it just be activated? I've tried both methods, but neither seems to
work. For example, I see:

[Aug  1 14:48:22] ERROR[4712] res_speech_lumenvox.c: Grammar
'builtin:grammar/date' could not be found and thus could not be
activated.

I next tried copying the grammar as distributed with the SRE into the
/etc/asterisk/grammars directory (e.g., ABNFDate.gram, ABNFTime.gram).
Then I did an explicit load (tried with and without pathname) and
activate of "ABNFDate."

Here's what I get:

[Aug  1 14:50:06] ERROR[4725] res_speech_lumenvox.c: Grammar
'ABNFDate' could not be found and thus could not be activated.

Does anyone have some information on how to do this, like an example
extensions.conf, and an explanation of what other changes may be
needed (e.g., files copied to grammars/ directory)?

Thanks,
Joe