[asterisk-speech-rec] Problems loading grammer 'order' on Pizzademo example CRM:00171044

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Sat Apr 21 19:56:43 MST 2007

Adrian-

Also having a similar problem with Asterisk 1.4.2 and Lumenvox 7.5
engine. Asterisk seems to "hear" my voice - there is recognition
activity in the SRE log file, but nothing is ever reported as
recognised. I reported this to Lumenvox on Friday, and they said they
some other people were having a similar problem, and that it's under
investigation.

regards
Scott

www.evtmedia.com