[asterisk-speech-rec] Voice recognition dialtone?

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Sun Apr 1 06:56:44 MST 2007

I've been told that Don Jackson the CTO of Tellme has a voice driven
application residing in his home asterisk server that has all types of
hookups for non phone related applications.

However you are going to need some funky speech recognition processing
power to drive what you are looking for so it comes back to....does
Lumenvox have what you need or do you need to step up to Voxeo or
similar.

I don't know if needing to have the 'speech control' take over every
time I lift a handset is necessary - sometimes I just want to make a
call - how about dial extension 1 and get put into a speech control
session, from there you could issue defined commands, lights - on, or
alarm - on etc

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd