[asterisk-speech-rec] Lumenvox issue

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Sat Sep 30 21:56:55 MST 2006

----- Robert LaPoint <blapoint at carolina.rr.com> wrote:
> I am trying to figure out why I have to load the lumenvox module
> manually. If I load it from the modules.conf file asterisks fails to
> start. Basically here are the steps I have to do to make lumenvox
> work.

'fails to start' and/or 'shuts down' are far too vague for us to be able to figure out what your problem may be. Since there are presumably error/warning messages associated with these problems, it would be extremely helpful if you let us know what they are :-)

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Senior Software Engineer