[asterisk-speech-rec] Problem with background noise: TipsonSetting Options in Lumenvox.conf

Randal Rand RandalRand at LumenVox.com
Tue Nov 28 12:40:57 MST 2006

Tom,

The parameter end_of_speech_timeout will have to be adjusted for the
long audio after you have spoken.  For the vad_noise_floor level you
will want to run experiments on what would work for your noisy
environment.  There is not a way to adjust this parameter in the
Tuner-Tester because this is a streaming parameter set at the front end
of the Speech Engine.

Yes, 'decoded audio' vs. 'actual utterance'.

Randal Rand
Speech Application Developer
LumenVox
P: 877-977-0707, just say "Randal"
F: 858-707-7072
RandalRand at LumenVox.com
www.LumenVox.com

Tell us what is important to you!  Take our product development survey:
http://www.LumenVox.com/survey/srDevelopment/index.asp