[asterisk-speech-rec] Problem with background noise: Tips onSetting Options in Lumenvox.conf

Tom [toms400] toms400 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 17:25:47 MST 2006

Randal,
Thanks.  That's the parameter I've been toying with.  I've got it up
at 2000, but I'm still having problems.  Even though I've uttered a
word in the grammer, the engine continues to accept input until the
timeout is reached - the confidence score is usually 0 in this case.
The utterance may be correctly decoded but there's also a long string
of UHs, BREATHS, LAUGHS, etc.

By answer audio do you mean 'decoded audio'?  I'm using the beta
version of the tuner.  Is there any way to vary the vad_noise_floor in
the Tuner?

At what level do you typically set vad_noise_floor?
Thanks