[asterisk-speech-rec] New Resources From LumenVox for Asterisk Speech Recognition

Stephen Keller StephenKeller at LumenVox.com
Fri Nov 17 09:13:47 MST 2006

LumenVox has recently published some new resources for Asterisk speech
developers that I wanted to share with the readers of this list.

First off is something many of you have probably seen: our "Pizza Demo"
speech software that is built using the Asterisk Dial Plan. It is a
free, professional speech application for Asterisk that has some complex
functionality and can serve as a great learning tool and template to get
your own speech projects up and running.

Information about the demo, including download links, is available on
the LumenVox Web site at
http://www.lumenvox.com/customers/help/asteriskpizzademo.htm

We have also added some new Frequently Asked Questions documents to our
Web site in response to many of the inquiries we have received in the
last several weeks from Asterisk users. We have an Asterisk-specific
FAQs page at http://www.lumenvox.com/resources/faqs/AsteriskFAQs.aspx
and a FAQs page about our licensing is at
http://www.lumenvox.com/resources/faqs/licensingFAQs.aspx

We watch this list closely and will be happy to add questions as they
come up, so if you have a burning question that is not addressed, please
reply to the mailing list.

A lot of good general tips about speech application design are located
in our Speech Recognition Resources page, which is located at
http://www.lumenvox.com/resources/

--
Stephen Keller
LumenVox Technical Support