[asterisk-speech-rec] Beta4 causing speech rec performance changes?

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Mon Dec 25 21:12:44 MST 2006

Tom [toms400] wrote:
> A couple of days ago I installed 1.4 Beta4 and I noticed some changes
> in results SpeechBackground returns.  When users enter DTMF instead of
> speech, the engine seems more sensitive and instead of waiting for a
> concluding #, is exiting and returning a result too early.  I've
> checked the speech files and there is no background noise -- just some
> short tone blips.  I was not having this problem with Beta3.
>
> Any ideas?

Hiya Tom,

I just did a check between beta3 and beta4 and confirmed there were NO
changes to anything that involves returning of results, or even any of
the speech utilities.

If you revert back to beta3 does the issue still exist? May be something
common between both of them.

--
Joshua Colp
Software Developer