[asterisk-speech-rec] Beta4 causing speech rec performance changes?

Tom [toms400] toms400 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 17:26:25 MST 2006

A couple of days ago I installed 1.4 Beta4 and I noticed some changes
in results SpeechBackground returns.  When users enter DTMF instead of
speech, the engine seems more sensitive and instead of waiting for a
concluding #, is exiting and returning a result too early.  I've
checked the speech files and there is no background noise -- just some
short tone blips.  I was not having this problem with Beta3.

Any ideas?