[asterisk-speech-rec] Pizza demo audio prompts don't play pastdelivery or takeout? CRM:00170373

Steve Prior sprior at geekster.com
Fri Dec 15 13:38:51 MST 2006

Stephen Keller wrote:

> We have talked to Andrew Gillis at Fonality and he is working on an
> update for trixbox that will include the new code.

Thanks.  When I bought Lumenvox for my Trixbox install yesterday I
didn't realize I was breaking new ground.  In general I'm OK with
that, but in this case I thought I'd be developing new stuff this
weekend instead of trying to get the canned demo to work.

Hopefully Andrew will release a new Asterisk RPM which can be applied as
an upgrade to an existing 1.2.3 installation.  I'm perfectly capable of
building from source, but I want to stay very close to stock on this
installation and haven't found an obvious way to find exactly the
source that Trixbox was built from and what if any patches were applied.

Steve