[Asterisk-Security] running asterisk chroot ?

Lubomir Christov voip at minitelecom.org
Fri Jan 28 00:57:26 CST 2005

We are running * in chrooted environment, the only one problem which we
had was with the Digium's g729 codec (actually we don't use this codec,
  because of that we haven't done more detailed tests for running it in
chrooted environment). There wasn't any other problems with MySQL
socket and etc.
Everything else is OK :)

Lubo

---------
AppRadius Project: Full RADIUS AAA support for Asterisk PBX
http://appradius.minitelecom.org/
---------