[Asterisk-Security] How does native IAX encryption work?

Robert Jackson RobertJ at promedicalinc.com
Wed Jan 26 09:58:08 CST 2005

That is definitely the first step.  I am going to try to put
something together over the next few days, and at least post
it here, but possibly put it on the wiki.  I am also
assuming that we will need to do quite a bit of patching to
make it viable for production use.  Hopefully we can get it
in before the next feature freeze.  (Which has been
suggested will be at the end of February.)

Robert Jackson