[Asterisk-Security] mpg123 check

Lubomir Christov voip at minitelecom.org
Mon Jan 24 14:52:01 CST 2005

talking about * security and  mpg123 maybe it will be just better to
uninstall  mpg123 :)
here is one very good example how to replace it:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+mpg123+faking+it

Lubo

---------
AppRadius Project: Full RADIUS AAA support for Asterisk PBX
http://appradius.minitelecom.org/
---------