[Asterisk-Security] mpg123 check

Michael Sandee ms at zeelandnet.nl
Mon Jan 24 13:42:05 CST 2005

A problem with mpg123 is that the upstream is no longer maintained (for
quite a while now)... so it is simply bad to rely on it... Gentoo still
maintains it regarding security updates... (aswell as debian iirc)

Although I'm not going to volunteer... it would be best to find a good
alternative... (Some people have actually done this using other tools
and some hacks...)

Michael