[Asterisk-Security] Supporting security list

Joey Kelly joey at joeykelly.net
Sun Aug 7 15:47:29 CDT 2005

On Sunday August 7 2005 10:21, steve szmidt spake:
> On Sunday 07 August 2005 10:37, Fabio Pietrosanti wrote:
> > Should we invite him to the list to discuss about his idea and prototipe
> > and work togheter to get IAX and SIP encryption using the same standard,
> > de facto opensource methods?
>
> Great idea!
>
> I just sent him an invitation. Hopefully this fits in with his program. I
> also offered testing, which should be of interest to him.

You folks do understand that PGP is not free software, right? There is a free
implementation of PGP, known as GPG (Gun Privacy Guard), which may or may not
lend itself to IAX/SIP.

--
Joey Kelly
http://joeykelly.net

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL