[asterisk-scf-dev] Code Review Emails

David Boyes dboyes at sinenomine.net
Fri Jan 21 16:13:32 CST 2011

>On 1/21/11 4:46 PM, "David M.Lee" <dlee at digium.com> wrote:
>
>>You can now expect messages from code reviews in your inbox.
>
>Can I suggest these be redirected to a different list specifically for
>this purpose? In general, it's nice to know but I think that they'll
>produce a lot of noise when we really get rolling.

Darn, hit send too soon.

To amplify a bit more, IMHO telling us here to go look at another source
for the actual discussion is really kind of irritating. We could have just
had the discussion here and not had to go two places, or had the
discussion in the other tool, in which case, we don't need to see it here
twice.

BTW: I have clean builds of Asterisk SCF components on s390x and
power[5-7] CPUs. I will do some cleanup on the modifications -- but some
involve some assembler bits. Should we think about establishing some kind
of architecture-dependent tree for such things, ie an arch/i686,
arch/s390x, arch/power7 structure?