[asterisk-scf-dev] PJSIP TCP transport

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue Nov 30 09:38:49 CST 2010

On 11/30/2010 09:33 AM, Mark Michelson wrote:

> As a follow-up, this appears to have been the issue. When I changed
> PJLIB's algorithm for weighing addresses such that it would choose a
> loopback address over a link-local address, the portion of the test that
> was previously failing passed. The test is now failing for other
> reasons, but I think I have this under control now. Thanks a lot for
> your help!

And during our experimentation yesterday, it appears that Mac OSX
reports link-local addresses to applications *with* the interface suffix
already in place... why Linux does not do this I can't speculate, but it
will be easy to add the interface suffix ourselves if that becomes
necessary.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kfleming at digium.com