[asterisk-scf-dev] introductions

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Wed Nov 3 14:07:33 CDT 2010

On 03/11/10 14:49, David Boyes wrote:
> I just wanted to say "hi" and introduce myself.
>
> Since Chris lead the way with introductions, I probably should speak up
> as well. I’m David Boyes, and I’m currently working on a project to
> build a carrier-scale Asterisk configuration.

Hello David, and welcome to the list! As you may know, we're gearing up
to port Enswitch 4.X to Asterisk SCF in the next 6 to 12 months. Using
Asterisk, Enswitch 3.X can achieve 20000 to 50000 concurrent calls
(across many blades of course) and we hope to do more with Asterisk SCF.
If there are ways we can work together, for example on scalability, I'd
be very interested in discussing this further.

Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799
http://integrics.com/