[asterisk-scf-dev] Consolidate git repos?

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed Nov 3 10:55:56 CDT 2010

On 11/03/2010 10:49 AM, Russell Bryant wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-11-03 at 10:44 -0500, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
>> On 11/03/2010 10:37 AM, Russell Bryant wrote:
>>> On a related note, I've been thinking about the use of the wiki as a
>>> tool for reviewing things like that.  I'm not really happy with it.  If
>>> the content is posted there for review, the discussion is left
>>> fragmented from the content.  Can it just be posted to the mailing list
>>> for review, instead?  Once it's "done", it can go to the wiki.
>>
>> Sure, that would work too. We could also post links to the list archives
>> on the wiki page to leave a trail back to the discussions.
>
> True.  However, that way the discussion still isn't directly tied to
> revisions of the document itself like it is when we can use inline
> replies.  That's my main gripe with using wiki comments as a review
> mechanism.
>
> If the review tool could be used for wiki content, as well, so we can
> review it reviewboard-style, I'd be happy I think.

Me too... and in the past, Crucible could be used for Confluence page
reviews. However, that broke when Confluence moved from 2.x to 3.x, and
as best I can tell, Atlassian has not produced a new plugin to allow it
to be done again. If someone knows of a way to set it up, we'd sure like
to... but I haven't been able to find it.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kfleming at digium.com