[hydra-dev] Ice in Hydra repository

Chris Tooley chris at tooley.com
Wed Mar 31 07:40:09 CDT 2010

First, let me apologize for the confusion. Sending emails from my
phone is a surefire way to produce issues. I assumed that by the time
that Hydra was released it would be a different situation. I was
speaking specifically about the development process. It seems to make
complete sense to me to want to have a separate "version" during our
process to make the small changes necessary to get the ball rolling
and contribute those back to ZeroC. I just know there was a lot of
discussion yesterday about building ice, installing it from packages,
etc and want to clarify that we do expect to take advantage the
changes you have already made.
--

Chris Tooley
mobile: 615-525-8067