[hydra-dev] Proposed Supported Platforms

Jakub Klausa J.Klausa at SS7.PL
Mon Jun 7 15:02:16 CDT 2010

On 2010-06-07, at 21:53, Olle E. Johansson wrote:

> Why would hydra use Dahdi at all?

Sorry for being unclear about that - i was just giving the dahdi example for the sake
of showing that asterisk is gaining platforms, not loosing it, and so it probably should
be the same with hydra.

> I still don't see a definition for Hydra anywhere. What is it, really?

Well, that's what my note about Hydra using TDM stuff at all was all about ;-)

But to the point - what exactly are we aiming to do with that architecture wise?

After our meeting in HSV i somewhat got the impression, that taking synergy into
account, we should probably treat asterisk as a tdm/access node for what Hydra will
do, but then again, i can be entirely wrong about that.

--
Jakub Klausa | +48 509 032 888 | j.klausa at ss7.pl | http://www.ss7.pl/
Dane rejestrowe -> http://kontakt.ss7.pl