[hydra-dev] RTP Stack Choice

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Wed Aug 11 09:10:34 CDT 2010

Hello all,

It's approaching the time where we need to choose an RTP stack for Hydra. As was previously
mentioned in response to comments about the SIP stack this is simply the one that will be
included and that resources will be put against. Since we have our defined interfaces there will
be nothing to stop others from replacing it.

To help facilitate this I've done some more research into using pjmedia for RTP and transport.
After comparing it against the other RTP stacks I think it is our best option from a features,
licensing, and future development perspective so I'd like to put forward the recommendation
to use it.

Does anyone have any qualms with it?

--
Joshua Colp