[asterisk-scf-committee] Asterisk SCF 1.0 Feature List, and progress towards it

Benjamin Oldenburg asterisk-scf-dev at bericom.eu
Fri Sep 23 15:46:31 CDT 2011

Well, I think it would at least be a time saver because it practically
does what the How-To suggests.

One way or another, I can't imagine that someone incapable of
understanding what a bash script is doing, will be able to understand
how to even use Asterisk SCF, at least not anytime soon (from what I can
tell).