[asterisk-r2] Status channel R2

Heros Amaral heros.amaral at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 05:30:16 CDT 2016

Hi,

When I run the command "mfcr2 show channels" I can see the status of the
channels going to what I believe is a configuration error or even a bug when I
restart the computer all channels appear as "bloked" and so I do connect
with E1 status is as "IDLE" so far so good, however to my mind when I do
disconnecting the channel should be as "bloked" and not as "0x80" or "0x00",
which you can is causing this error or if it is a bug in the library.

OS: CentOS 7
Asterisk: 11.23.0
Dahdi: 2.10.2
OpenR2: 1.3.3
Hardware: RedFone (foneBRIDGEs 2)

Sure your help thank you !!!!!!

*Heros Santos Amaral Filho*

*dCCA - Digium Certified Asterisk Administrator*
*+55 61 99243-7457*
heros.amaral at gmail.com