[asterisk-r2] begginer question - r2test results

Marcelo Amorim Fernandes marceloamorim46 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 12:00:58 CST 2016

> [15:23:41:317] [Thread: 140234176313088] [Chan 1] - Outgoing call
> proceeding: *ANI=113*, DNIS=32818357, Category=National Subscriber
>
> You're sending ANI (in this case, CallerID) as 113, which I presume is the
> extension from which you're doing your tests. You probably also have
> "extension billing" (tarifação por ramal) active in this circuit,
> carrier-side. In other words, it's possible that OI doesn't like your ANI
> of 113 you're sending.
>
> Try doing this in your extensions.conf:
>
> [testing]
> exten => 1,1,Dial(DAHDI/G1/yourcellphonehere,60,f(XXXXYYYY))
>
> Where XXXXYYYY is your main number (número chave) for that circuit. That
> will set your ANI to XXXXYYYY.
>
> If that doesn't work, you can also try sending just the last 4 digits of
> your main number. If it still fails, try sending ZZXXXXYYYY where ZZ is
> your area code.
>
> As a last resort, it's possible this circuit is administratively blocked
> on the carrier side. Common reasons for that include customers "forgetting"
> to pay the phone bill (I've seen that happening).
>
> And finally, are you able to receive calls?

Vinicius, this is the new CLI with those changes ->
http://pastebin.com/D6v30BfQ

I can't receive any calls, don't get any from cli or log.
I check if there are bills forgotten =)

I called for the provider looking to find something and they reset the BER
to check and send me call in all channels availlable, I don't know if this
is a normal routine or there is something wrong.

btw, I tried all this using the dahdi

debPBXfashion*CLI> dahdi show version
DAHDI Version: 2.10.1 Echo Canceller: MG2

Marcelo Amorim