[asterisk-r2] begginer question - r2test results

Vinicius Fontes vinicius at aittelecom.com.br
Thu Jan 7 11:39:28 CST 2016

[15:23:41:317] [Thread: 140234176313088] [Chan 1] - Outgoing call
proceeding: *ANI=113*, DNIS=32818357, Category=National Subscriber

You're sending ANI (in this case, CallerID) as 113, which I presume is the
extension from which you're doing your tests. You probably also have
"extension billing" (tarifação por ramal) active in this circuit,
carrier-side. In other words, it's possible that OI doesn't like your ANI
of 113 you're sending.

Try doing this in your extensions.conf:

[testing]
exten => 1,1,Dial(DAHDI/G1/yourcellphonehere,60,f(XXXXYYYY))

Where XXXXYYYY is your main number (número chave) for that circuit. That
will set your ANI to XXXXYYYY.

If that doesn't work, you can also try sending just the last 4 digits of
your main number. If it still fails, try sending ZZXXXXYYYY where ZZ is
your area code.

As a last resort, it's possible this circuit is administratively blocked on
the carrier side. Common reasons for that include customers "forgetting" to
pay the phone bill (I've seen that happening).

And finally, are you able to receive calls?