[asterisk-r2] asterisk-r2 Digest, Vol 84, Issue 1

Johans Angulo johans.a at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 18:50:27 CDT 2016

I  tests with suggestions Ramon  Velazquez and Mc Grath.

*A -exten => XXX, 1 Progress ()       exten => etc.,*
R- Same result, reports asterisk Ringing in the console but no ringback
tone on the phone.

*B- exten => XXX, 1, Answer ()      exten => XXX, n, Wait (0.5)       exten
=> XXX, n, Dial (SIP / XXXX, 36, TTR)*

R- This option works. and confirms what originally reported. no audio
stream until the call is answered.

ADS. Johans Angulo.
CCNA CSC011350315
Telf. 0414-5665398