[asterisk-r2] libopenr2: -O0 build CFLAGS

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 13:40:42 CST 2014

Hi Tzafrir,

No reason today, in the early days people built openr2 manually always and
then when they contacted me because of a crash or hang I hated having to
ask them to rebuild with debugging enabled to get usable core dumps or
being able to attach with gdb and poke around the process' memory.

Now days the library is stable and there are distro packages, so no real
need for them anymore. I'll remove them and make a release as soon as I
have a chance. I have one small bug fix [1] in the pipe line too, so it's a
good chance to make a release.

Do you *need* a release at all now? or you can make that change on your end
in the meantime?

Moy

[1]
https://github.com/moises-silva/openr2/commit/4d3df2dcbe04034e85385021a630308358a8fe74