[asterisk-r2] libopenr2: -O0 build CFLAGS

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Sun Jan 26 10:53:31 CST 2014

Hi

The Debian build system wants to set its own build flags. They did not
get set automatically on openr2 due to the following lines in
configure.in:

# let's default to compile with debugging information
# most users will not even care about it
CFLAGS='-ggdb3 -O0'
CXXFLAGS='-ggdb3 -O0'

Is there any real point in those? Linux distributions build with -g for
quite some times (and keep the debug information separately). -O0 is a
bit odd. I removed those lines in my latest build. Any reason to keep
them?

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com